Announcing: Reporter's 2015 Eurovision giveaways!
Now, after bringing back some extra press material from Vienna, you can be one of the lucky readers who will win a little piece of Eurovision history!
How to enter
It is very easy to get a chance to get your hands on one of the prizes!
- Each prize will be posted with a question. Simply answer the question by commenting on the post on Facebook or by replying on Twitter using @ESCReporter.
- Make sure you have liked our Facebook page, if you answer through Facebook, and follow on Twitter, if you answer through Twitter.
- After each post, a winner will be drawn from the correct responses. It is allowed to enter through both Facebook and Twitter.
- Austria 2014: Conchita’s winning CD single, along with a promotional postcard for her new album!
- Serbia 2015: CD single of Bojana’s Eurovision fan-favorite, “Beauty Never Lies!”
- Austria 2015: CD single of The MakeMakes’ “I’m Yours,” along with a cool button!
- Switzerland 2015: CD single of Mélanie René’s “Time To Shine,” which comes with a glittery tote bag!
- Netherlands 2015: CD single of Trijntje Oosterhuis’ “Walk Along!”
- Greece 2015: Big maxi-single of Maria Elena’s “One Last Breath!”
- San Marino 2015: DVD single of Michele and Anita’s “Chain of Lights,” including a flashing promotional button which was handed out on the night of the semi-final!
- Cyprus 2015: CD single of John Karayiannis’ “One Thing I Should Have Done!”
- Germany 2015: Promotional pamphlet of Germany’s representative Ann Sophie!
- Russia 2015: 2-CD single of Polina Gagarina’s “A Million Voices,” along with a button pin of Polina!
- Slovenia 2015: CD single of Maraaya’s “Here For You,” including two promotional booklets!
Keep an eye out for the upcoming contest posts!
Disclaimer: The contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Winners will be contacted through private message on Facebook or Twitter. Winners’ names will be published following each draw. One winner will be drawn for each prize. Prizes will be shipped from the United States.