Final member of Genealogy and Eurovision song revealed!
Emma Kiernan | On 12, Mar 2015
Today, the line-up of Armenia’s supergroup for Eurovision 2015, Genealogy, has been completed as the final member of the group has been revealed as Inga Arshakyan!
Inga has already represented Armenia at Eurovision 2009 along with her sister Anush, finishing in a respectable 10th place. Inga represents Armenia in Genealogy.
Genealogy’s full list of members and the places they represent is listed below:
- Essaï Altounian will represent Europe
- Tamar Kaprelian will represent America
- Vahe Tilbian will represent Africa
- Stephanie Topalian will represent Asia
- Mary-Jean O’Doherty Vasmatzian will represent Australia
- Inga Arshakyan will represent Armenia
Song and video presented
Genealogy’s song “Don’t Deny” has also been presented today, on a special show on Armenian television which featured interviews from Genealogy and behind the scenes glimpses of the video shoot for “Don’t Deny”.
Watch the video for “Don’t Deny” below!
Watch the reveal of Inga as the final Genealogy member below!