Armenia's song for Eurovision 2015 will premiere March 12!
Emma Kiernan | On 06, Mar 2015
This year, Armenia will be represented by Genealogy at Eurovision. The group is made up of six artists from five continents, that also have a connection with Armenia. Genealogy will sing “Don’t Deny” in Vienna. Today it has been announced that the video clip for “Don’t Deny” will premiere on March 12.
Five of the six artists of Genealogy have already been revealed. They are listed below, along with the continents that they each represent.
- Essaï Altounian will represent Europe
- Tamar Kaprelian will represent America
- Vahe Tilbian will represent Africa
- Stephanie Topalian will represent Asia
- Mary-Jean O’Doherty Vasmatzian will represent Australia
The final member of Genealogy is yet to be confirmed.
The members of Genealogy recently visited Armenia to take part in the video shoot for “Don’t Deny.” The video was directed by Aren Bayadyan and will premiere on ARMTV and Eurovision.tv at 18:30 CET on March 12.