Duels for Melodifestivalen 2015 second chance show revealed!
Frederik | On 28, Feb 2015
Moments after the last Melodifestivalen semi-final ended, Swedish broadcaster SVT revealed who will face who in next week’s second chance show.
The second chance, or Andra Chansen, will consist of the songs that placed third and fourth in the previously aired semi-finals. Four duels will play out, with a winner from each getting a ticket to the final, giving everybody a 50/50 chance. This is new to this year, as only two acts made it to the final in past editions.
For each duel, it has been made sure that a third place contender will meet a fourth place contender.
1. Andreas Weise – ”Bring Out the Fire”
2. Linus Svenning – ”Forever Starts Today”
1. Hasse Andersson – ”Guld och gröna skogar”
2. Kristin Amparo – ”I See You”
1. Dolly Style – ”Hello Hi”
2. Dinah Nah – ”Make Me (La La La)”
1. Behrang Miri feat. Victor Crone – ”Det rår vi inte för”
2. Samir & Viktor – ”Groupie”
Andra Chansen airs from Helsingborg on Saturday, March 7, at 20:00 CET.