Eight acts left in Lithuanian Eurovision selection
After ten artists gave it their all in Lithuania, only eight artists moved on to the ninth show the following week. As expected, Donny Montell came out on top and won both the jury and televote for the night.
- Catrinah – Be Free
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – In My World
- Erica Jennings – Leading Me Home
- Aistė Pilvelytė – You Bet
- Valdas Lacko – Stay Tonight
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė – United
- Donny Montell – I’ve Been Waiting For This Night
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – Life (Not That Beautiful)
Milda Martinkėnaitė and Saulenė Chlevickaitė were eliminated after gaining the bottom two places.
Only two shows remain in the Lithuanian selection and then the winner will be chosen. The winner will go on to represent Lithuania in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.