Elaiza wins the last spot in the German final!
Ten contestants found on Youtube competed tonight in a Club Concert, live from Hamburg, for the last spot in the German final.
In the end, Elaiza was the lucky winner with the song “Is It Right” and completes the line-up of Unser Song für Dänemark.
The 10 wildcards:
- Ambre Vallet from Berlin will sing “Siehst Du Mich?”
- Bartosz from Lemgo will sing “Walk Away”
- Caroline Rose from Paris will sing “Amber Sky”
- Cassie Greene from Hamburg will sing “Not This Time”
- Elaiza from Berlin will sing “Is It Right”
- Max Krumm from Oberhausen will sing “Home”
- Melanie Schlüter from Frankenthal will sing “Run”
- Nicole Milik from Neuss will sing “I See Fire”
- Simon Glöde from Flensburg will sing “Blame It On The Boogie”
- Valentina from Cologne will sing “Love Is Gone”
The group consists of German-Ukrainian singer Ela, accordion player Yvonne, and string bass player Natalie.
Elaiza joins the seven professional acts already in the final, to be aired on March 13, live from Cologne.
Elaiza – “Is It Right”