Elina Born and Stig Rästa will represent Estonia in Vienna!
Tonight the final of Eesti Laul 2015 took place. Ten acts performed in the final with the eventual winners being chosen as Elina Born & Stig Rästa!
After tonight’s participants performed an initial round of voting took place. A 50/50 jury vote and televote chose three acts to progress to the Superfinal; Daniel Levi, Elisa Kolk and Elina Born & Stig Rästa. The top three then performed again. A 100% public vote chose Elina Born & Stig Rästa as the winners with their song “Goodbye to Yesterday,” gaining 79% of the votes themselves.
The full results of Eesti Laul 2015 are below:
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – “Goodbye To Yesterday”
- Daniel Levi – “Burning Lights”
- Elisa Kolk – “Superlove”
- Elephants From Neptune – “Unriddle Me”
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – “This is Our Choice”
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – “Troubles”
- Kali Briis Band – “Idiot”
- The Blurry Lane – “Exceptional”
- Maia Vahtramäe – “Üle vesihalli taeva”
- Luisa Värk – “Minu päike”
Elina Born & Stig Rästa will represent Estonia at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna in May with their song “Goodbye To Yesterday”.