Estonia reveals their 20 semi-finalists!
ERR, the Estonian national broadcaster, has revealed the 20 semi-finalists that will compete to represent the nation at Eurovision in Vienna next year!
The 20 acts that will take part in the 2015 edition of Eesti Laul were announced on the Ringvaade show with some familiar faces returning to the contest and an equal split of songs in Estonian and English language.
The acts are as follows:
- Burning Lights – Daniel Levi
- Exceptional – The Blurry Lane
- Goodbye to Yesterday – Elina Born & Stig Rästa
- Hold On – Liis Lemsalu & Egert Milder
- Idiot – Kali Briis Band
- Kellega ma tutvusin? – NimmerSchmidt
- Kohvitassi lugu – Miina
- Kolm päeva tagasi – Mari
- Kordumatu – Bluestocking
- Kuum – Demie feat. Janice
- Light Up Your Mind – Wilhelm
- Minu päike – Luisa Värk
- Päev korraga – Karl-Erik Taukar
- Saatuse laul – Airi Vipulkumar Kansar
- Superlove – Elisa Kolk
- This Is Our Choice – Triin Niitoja & John4
- Tiiu talu tütreke – Kruuv
- Troubles – Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers
- Unriddle Me – Elephants From Neptune
- Üle vesihalli taeva – Maia Vahtramäe
These 20 acts will fight it out in two semi-finals (February 7 and 14) to make the final on the February 21 where there are 10 spots available.
Estonia was represented by Tanja in 2014 with her entry “Amazing” which did not qualify for the grand final.