Line-up for Festival da Canção final complete!
After two semi-finals this week, six acts have progressed to the final of Festival da Canção 2015, Portugal’s national selection process for Eurovision 2015.
- Leonor Andrade – “Há um mar que nos separa”
- Yola Dinis – “Outra vez primavera”
- Gonçalo Tavares – “Tu tens uma mágica”
- Teresa Radamanto – “Um fado em Viena”
- Simone de Oliveira – “À espera das canções”
- José Freitas – “Mal menor (Ninguém me guia à razão)”
In each semi-final two finalists were chosen by a public vote and one by a jury vote. The results of each semi final is below.
- Public vote qualifiers: Leonor Andrade, Yola Dinis
- Jury vote qualifier: Gonçalo Tavares
- Public vote qualifiers: Teresa Radamanto, Simone de Oliveira
- Jury vote qualifier: José Freitas
The final of Festival da Canção 2015 will take place on March 7. The winner will represent Portugal at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna in May.