Finland's first 3 finalists chosen!
Iain Cameron | On 09, Feb 2015
Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu (UMK) started last night in Finland with the first semi-final!
Six acts battled it out for 3 places in the final and they were (finalists in bold):
- Hans On The Bass – Loveshine
- Norlan “El Misionario” – No Voy A Llorar Por Ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Pihka ja myrsky – Sydän ei nuku
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Vilikasper Kanth – Äänenkantamattomiin
As there is no jury in UMK this year, the three successful acts were chosen by 100% televote. The next semi-final will take place on February 14 to determine the next three acts to compete in the final on February 28.