First finalists of Icelandic Eurovision selection Söngvakeppnin chosen!
Iain Cameron | On 01, Feb 2015
Tonight, 6 acts battled it out for their place in the final of Söngvakeppnin 2015 with hopes of representing Iceland in Vienna!
The competing songs were:
- Erna Hrönn Ólafsdóttir – Myrkrið hljótt
- HINEMOA – Þú leitar líka að mér
- Elín Sif Halldórsdóttir – Í kvöld
- Friðrik Dór – Í síðasta skipti
- Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – Augnablik
- Björn and friends – Piltur og stúlka
The three acts to make it to the final on February 14 were: Friðrik Dór, Björn and friends, and Elín Sif Halldórsdóttir.
The next three acts to go through to the final will be decided on February 7. There will also be a wildcard selected by the jury from the six remaining semi-finalists to take a place in the final.