Five songs in the running for Georgia revealed!
While Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitas were internally selected to represent Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016, there will be a public selection for the song.
Today, the five songs in the running were revealed!
The five songs
- Sugar And Milk – written by Gia Iashvili
- Midnight Gold – written by Kote Kalandadze
- Right Of Wrong – written by Sandro Sulakvelidze
- Pain In My Heart – written by Giorgi Sikharulidze
- Weagree – written by Nika Kocharov and Vazha Marri
Voting begins today
Beginning today, the public can vote for the five songs which were selected by an expert jury. More than 100 entries had been submitted for consideration.
The public voting will end on February 15, but it is not entirely up to the Georgian people. A jury is also evaluating the songs. In the end, the result is a 50/50 decision.
The winning song will be revealed on February 15 in a show called Communicator.
Take a listen to the songs below!