How Italy's Junior Eurovision will be selected
Team | On 12, Sep 2015
After their first participation and then first victory at JESC 2014, who will be the next to represent Italy at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
What will happen in the show?
Ten acts will perform in a special edition of the TV show “Ti lascio una canzone.” Why a special edition? It will be a special edition because all of the participants have already participated on the show!
3 steps to select the winner
- The 10 acts will do duels until only five will compete for the victory. Only one of the five eliminated participants will have a second chance. All of the six participants will be selected by a professional jury, the orchestra, and the public televote.
- Then, the six acts will sing in a medley group and, once again, the professional jury and public televote determine the two best acts.
- These two acts will “fight” for the golden ticket to Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Beatrice Coltella & Antonio Licari
- Chiara & Marina Scarpari
- Clara Palmeri
- Claudia Ciccateri
- Emanuele Bertelli
- Gabriele Acqavia
- Giovanni Sutera Sardo
- Rebecca Toschi
- Sophia de Rosa & Andrea Ascanio
- Valentina Baldelli
Some famous Eurovision and Junior Eurovision singers will be part of the show such as Frederica Falzon (Junior Eurovision 2014 winner) and the three members of Il Volo (Eurovision 2015).
The winner of this show will have a heavy weight on his or her shoulders. Will Italy win for a second year in a row? We will find out on November 21, 2015 at 19:30 CET live from Sofia, Bulgaria.