Last 5 Latvian finalists are known!
After the next 12 participants performed their songs live for the public for the first time, the last six qualifying artists moved on to the final on February 22. This was decided by a combination of a jury and public vote.
The running order (qualifiers in bold):
- Ralfs Eilands, Valters Pūce & Nelli Bubujanca – “Revelation”
- Katrine Lukins – “You Are The Reason”
- Mad Show Boys – “I Need A Soul-Twin”
- Markus Riva – “Lights On”
- Anete Volmane – “Breathe Slow”
- Rolands Ūdris – “What If It Was”
- Katrīna Bindere – “Moment And Tomorrow”
- Andris Kivičs – “Pa Vidu Tu”
- Dons – “Pēdējā Vēstule”
- Sabīne Vidriķe – “Is It Possible”
- Sabīne Berezina – “Pressure”
- Eirošmits – “If I Could (Get Away)”
Sabīne Berezina failed to qualify again tonight after also not qualifying last night with DJ Dween. Ralf Eilands, who represented Latvia in 2013 with the group PeR, advanced to the final with his song, “Revelation.”
During the voting interval, Latvian group Headline and 2010 Latvian entrant Aija “Aisha” Andrejeva performed. Also performing was 2012 Swiss representative Sinplus, who had performed last night as well.
The six acts from today will join the previous six, from the first semi-final yesterday, in the final on February 22 at the venue “Juras varti” in Ventspils.
The winner of the final will go on to represent Latvia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark.