Lineup for Icelandic national selection announced!
Iain Cameron | On 10, Jan 2015
Icelandic national broadcaster, RÚV, has announced the names of the 12 artists and songs that will compete in Söngvakeppnin 2015!
- Regína Ósk – Aldrei of seint
- Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – Ást eitt augnablik
- Bjarni Lárus Hall – Brotið gler
- Sunday – Fjaðrir
- Cadem – Fyrir alla
- Elín Sif Halldórsdóttir – Í kvöld
- Friðrik Dór – Í síðasta skipti
- María Ólafsdóttir – Lítil skref
- Haukur Heiðar Hauksson – Milljón augnablik
- Erna Hrönn Ólafsdóttir – Myrkrið hljótt
- Björn og félagar – Piltur og stúlka
- HINEMOA – Þú leitar líka að mér
Regína Ósk is among the most famous of these names to compete. She represented the nation back in 2008 when the contest was held in Belgrade as a member of Eurobandið, the technipop duo.
Exactly 258 entries were submitted to RÚV for consideration this year and the 12 successful entries above will be divided into two semi-finals, January 31 and February 7, and a final on February 14.