Molly Sterling will represent Ireland!
- Emma Kiernan
- On February 28, 2015
The Irish entry for Vienna has been chosen tonight on The Late Late Show, hosted by Ryan Tubridy. Molly Sterling will represent Ireland with her song “Playing With Numbers”. In a show celebrating past Irish Eurovision efforts, five acts competed for the chance to represent Ireland at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest.
- Molly Sterling – “Playing With Numbers” – 104 points
- Kat Mahon – “Anybody Got a Shoulder” – 100 points
- Erika Selin – “Break Me Up” – 88 points
- Nikki Kavanagh – “Memories” – 66 points
- Alex Saint – “She’s So Fine” – 42 points
The winner was chosen by a 50/50 combination of jury and public votes. The song was written by Greg French and Molly Sterling.
Sixteen-year-old Molly from Nenagh in County Tipperary, will represent Ireland at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna in May.