Mørland & Debrah Scarlett win MGP and represent Norway at Eurovision!
Norway has chosen for Vienna!
The big Melodi Grand Prix final just finished moments ago in Oslo, and the Norwegian people have chosen Mørland & Debrah Scarlett to represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck (with orchestra)
- Raylee – Louder
- Tor & Bettan – All Over The World (with orchestra)
- Jenny Langlo – Next To You
- Ira Konstantinidis – We Don’t Worry
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake (with orchestra)
- Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza (with orchestra)
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me (with orchestra)
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella (with orchestra)
- Karin Park – Human Beings
After all 11 songs had been performed, only four could move on to the gold final. They were Tor & Bettan, Staysman & Lazz, Mørland & Debrah Scarlett, and Erlend Bratland.
The public continued voting, until the votes were revealed from different parts of Norway. A shock moment occurred in the final voting area, the capital Oslo, when it looked like “En godt stekt pizza” might win as it received the top points from the capital. But it was not enough to beat Mørland & Debrah Scarlett, who will represent Norway at Eurovision!
Norway will compete in the first half of the second semi-final in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.