Norway chooses Agnete for Eurovision 2016!
The final of the Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix 2016 aired this Saturday, live from the Oslo Spektrum Arena.
Ten acts competed for the ticket to Stockholm, with Agnete and her song Icebreaker winning in the end!
The 10 participants
- Agnete – Icebreaker
- Elouiz – History
- Freddy Kalas – Feel Da Rush
- Laila Samuels – Afterglow
- Makeda – Stand Up
- Pegasus – Anyway
- Stage Dolls – Into the Fire
- Stine Hole Ulla – Traces
- Suite 16 – Anna Lee
- The Hungy Hearts featuring Lisa Dillan – Laika
Agnete was among the four lucky artists moving on to the Gold Final, with Freddy Kalas, Suite 16, and Laila Samuels.
The final results
- Agnete – Icebreaker – 195,728 votes
- Freddy Kalas – Feel Da Rush – 88,128 votes
- Suite 16 – Anna Lee – 56,671 votes
- Laila Samuels – Afterglow – 48,865 votes