Poll #3 Results: What is your favorite language at Eurovision?
Team | On 05, Dec 2014
At the beginning of November, we’ve asked you to select your favorite language in a list of several national or regional dialects. You have voted and we have the results!
Your favorite language from the Eurovision Song Contest is…
This language is used in Eurovision most often by France (of course!), Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Monaco.
In second place, we have Spanish. Mostly used by Spain, Norway and Bulgaria have also used this language.
And in third place, we have English, the most used Eurovision language. In 2014, 29 countries sang in English, with the Austrian winner included.
- French: 13.4%
- Spanish: 9.5%
- English: 8.9%
- Greek, Hebrew: 8.4%
- Serbian: 7.8%
- Catalan: 3.9%
- Estonian, Italian: 3.4%
- Polish, Romanian: 2.8%
- Armenian, Icelandic, Portuguese, Ukrainian: 2.2%
- Albanian, Hungarian, Lithuanian: 1.7%
- Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Finnish, Macedonian, Norwegian, Russian, Turkish: 1.1%
- Azeri, Czech, Dutch, German, Imaginary Language, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish: 0.7%
- Georgian, Latvian, Montenegrin, Romani, Slovak, Tahitian, Võro, Udmurt: 0.0%
Stay tuned to ESCReporter.com for more polls and fabulous news about the contest! ☺