Pollapönk wins Icelandic final!
Moments ago, the final of Icelandic Söngvakeppnin 2014 concluded.
Pollapönk took the victory and will represent Iceland with the song “Enga fordóma” at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark!
Tonight’s line up:
- F.U.N.K. – “Þangað til ég dey”
- Ásdís María Viðarsdóttir – “Amor”
- Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir – “Lífið kviknar á ný”
- Gissur Páll Gissurarson – “Von”
- Gréta Mjöll Samúelsdóttir – “Eftir eitt lag”
- Pollapönk – “Enga fordóma”
After the inital voting, Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir and Pollapönk were chosen as the top two and proceeded to the super-final. The two performed once again and voting continued with the televote. Pollapönk was then crowned the winner.
Iceland will perform in the first half of the first semi-final, as drawn at the allocation draw in Copenhagen.
Pollapönk – “Enga fordóma”