Portugal selects Leonor Andrade for Eurovision 2015!
The final of Festival da Canção 2015 has ended in Portugal and the winner is“Há um mar que nos separa” by Leonor Andrade! She is thus the Portugese representative for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
Six artists competed for the trophy after two semi-finals, and the result was decided by the Portugese public.
- Leonor Andrade – “Há um mar que nos separa”
- Yola Dinis – “Outra vez primavera”
- Gonçalo Tavares – “Tu tens uma mágica” (Jury qualifier)
- Teresa Radamanto – “Um fado em Viena”
- Simone de Oliveira – “À espera das canções”
- José Freitas – “Mal menor (Ninguém me guia à razão)” (Jury qualifier)
Leonor reached a super-final with Teresa Radamanto and Gonçalo Tavares, but took the victory. She has previously competed in The Voice of Portugal.
Portugal will perform in the first half of the second semi-final in Vienna.