Portuguese hopefuls announced!
RTP, Portuguese national broadcaster, has revealed the 12 acts that will take part in Festival da Canção 2015!
The contest will be divided into two semi-finals (March 3 and 5) and a grand final (March 7). The running order for each semi-final is as follows:
Semi Final 1
- Rita Seidi – Lisboa, Lisboa
- Leonor Andrade – Há um Mar que nos Separa
- Filipa Baptista – A Noite Inteira
- Yola Dinis – Outra Vez Primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu Tens uma Mágica
- Adelaide Ferreira – Paz
Semi Final 2
- Rubi Machado – Quando a Lua Voltar a Passar
- José Freitas – Mal Menor (Ninguém me Guia à Razão)
- Teresa Radamanto – Um Fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – À Espera das Canções
- Filipe Gonçalves – Dança Joana
- Diana Piedade – Maldito Tempo
Two acts from each semi-final will proceed to the final based on televotes and a third act from each semi-final will enter the final as a result of the jury vote. During the final, three acts from the six will make it to the ‘superfinal’. Two of these will, again, be the result of the televote and the third act will gain their place by jury vote. The superfinal will see the three finalists battle it out to represent Portugal in Vienna and will be chosen by 100% televote.