After the seven artists sang potential Eurovision entries, they were ranked by the jury and televote.
After the combining of the two votes, Mia came out as the winner of the night.
Also, after receiving the lowest amount of combined votes from the televote and jury ranking, Liepa Mondeikaitė and Neringa Šiaudikytė was eliminated from the competition.
- Mia – Take My Love
- Vaidas Baumila – The Right Way
- Monika Linkytė – No More Tears
- Edgaras Lubys – Take My Love
- Jurgis Bruzga – This Time
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – Flying (Skęstu)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Dangerous (S.O.S.)
These five qualifiers will come back next week for the sixth show on February 7, where each will sing one of the competing Eurovision entries, followed by an elimination.