After the twelve artists covered international hits for the audience, they were ranked by the jury and televote. Vaidas Baumila came out as the jury favorite, while Monika Linkytė won the televote.
After the combining of the two votes, Monika came out as the winner of the night.
Also, after receiving the lowest amount of televote and second-lowest jury ranking, the band Rollikai was eliminated from the competition.
The ranking (original singer in parentheses):
- Monika Linkytė – Queen of the Night (Whitney Houston)
- Vaidas Baumila – Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
- Edgaras Lubys – Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
- Mia – Chandelier (Sia)
- Milita Daikerytė – Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Paloma Faith)
- Jurgis Bruzga – Locked Out of Heaven (Bruno Mars)
- Reda Striškaitė – If I Were a Boy (Beyonce)
- Tadas Juodsnukis – Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
- Wilma La – Set Fire to the Rain (Adele)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Euphoria (Loreen)
- Rollikai – Let’s Get Loud (Jennifer Lopez)
These eleven will come back next week for the third show on January 17, where each will sing one of the competing Eurovision entries, followed by an elimination.