After the five artists sang two potential Eurovision entries each, they were ranked by the jury and televote.
After the combining of the two votes, Monika Linkytė came out as the winner of the night.
Also, after receiving the lowest amount of combined votes from the televote and jury ranking, Edgaras Lubys and Jurgis Bruzga was eliminated from the competition.
- Monika Linkytė – “This Time” & “Dangerous (S.O.S.)”
- Mia – “Flying (Skęstu)” & “Feel My Love”
- Vaidas Baumila – “This Time” & “Take My Love”
- Edgaras Lubys – “Not Perfect” & “No More Tears”
- Jurgis Bruzga – “The Right Way” & “Sound of Colours”
These three qualifiers will come back next week for the song selection on February 14, where the song for Vienna will be chosen!