After the eleven artists sang potential Eurovision entries for the first time, they were ranked by the jury and televote.
After the combining of the two votes, Monika Linkytė came out as the winner of the night.
Also, after receiving the lowest amount of combined votes from the televote and jury ranking, Reda Striškaitė and Wilma La were eliminated from the competition.
- Monika Linkytė – The Right Way
- Edgaras Lubys – Not Perfect
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – Feel My Love
- Tadas Juodsnukis – No More Tears
- Vaidas Baumila – This Time
- Milita Daikerytė – Dangerous (S.O.S.)
- Mia – Say You Love Me
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Skęstu
- Jurgis Bruzga – Take My Love
- Reda Striškaitė – Es tut mir nicht leid
- Wilma La – Factory Hearts
These nine qualifiers will come back next week for the fourth show on January 24, where each will sing one of the competing Eurovision entries, followed by an elimination.