Romania: It's Voltaj with "De La Capăt" for Eurovision 2015!
Iain Cameron | On 08, Mar 2015
Tonight, the final of Selecția Națională 2015 took place in Craiova and Romania chose Voltaj to represent them in Vienna with “De la capăt”!
There were 12 acts taking part in this evening’s final and the running order was as follows:
- Voltaj – De la capăt
- Bäieţii – Dragoste în lanţuri
- Tudor Turcu – Save Us
- Aurelian Temişan feat. Alexa – Chica Latina
- Rodica Aculova – My Light
- Blue Noise – Love Won’t Run Away
- Ovidiu Anton – Still Alive
- Lara Lee – Superman
- Super Trooper – Secret Place
- Luminiţa Anghel – A Million Stars
- Cristina Vasiu – Nowhere
- CEJ – We Were In Love
Ruslana (winner of Eurovision 2004 for Ukraine) provided entertainment for the audience while the votes were being submitted and counted. Voltaj emerged victorious after they were selected by a jury and the Romanian public, Luminiţa claimed second place while Ovidiu placed third.
Romania will perform in the second half of the first semi-final in Vienna.