Sanna Nielsen and Panetoz straight to the Swedish final!
Frederik | On 08, Feb 2014
After the songs were performed, the hosts paid tribute to ABBA and Waterloo, 2014 being the 40th anniversary of their victory in 1974.
The first round of voting then eliminated Little Great Things in sixth place, Pink Pistols in seventh place, and Manda in eighth place.
Voting continued, as the 30th anniversary of Herreys’ victory in 1984 was celebrated, with Herreys themselves, featuring Sean Banan. Then, the results were ready.
The first called to the final was Sanna Nielsen, who has never missed a final in the seven times she has taken part. Then, JEM and Martin Stenmarck were announced to move on to the Second Chance show on March 1, while Panetoz got the other ticket to the final.
1. ”Love Trigger” – JEM – SECOND CHANCE
2. ”Hallelujah” – The Refreshments – ELIMINATED 5TH PLACE
3. ”Glow” – Manda – ELIMINATED 8TH PLACE
4. ”Efter solsken” – Panetoz – TO FINAL
5. ”I Am Somebody” – Pink Pistols – ELIMINATED 7TH PLACE
6. ”Undo” – Sanna Nielsen – TO FINAL
7. ”Set Yourself Free” – Little Great Things – ELIMINATED 6TH PLACE
8. ”När änglarna går hem” – Martin Stenmarck – SECOND CHANCE
This was the second of four semi-finals and a second chance show, before the Swedish representative is found on March 8 in Friends Arena, Stockholm.
Photos: Olle Kirchmeier / SVT