Songs of the second Söngvakeppnin semi-final available
On Saturday, the Icelandic selection Söngvakeppnin continues with the second and last semi-final.
In the first semi-final, two acts moved on to the final, while three had to go. Now, the songs of the second semi-final have been made available for the public to listen to.
Semi-final 2 (February 8):
- Sigríður Eyrún Friðriksdóttir – “Lífið kviknar á ný”
- Guðrún Árný Karlsdóttir – “Til þín”
- F.U.N.K. – “Þangað til ég dey”
- Guðbjörg Magnúsdóttir – “Aðeins ætluð þér”
- Pollapönk – “Enga fordóma”
The 10 artists were announced back in December, along with their song titles. The Icelandic representative for Copenhagen will be found in the final on February 15.
Photo credit: RÚV