Song submission started in Switzerland
Now, you can submit your song to the Swiss German-language broadcaster SRF!
Yes, you ALL! Because Switzerland allows everybody from every country to represent the region of chocolate and beautiful mountains! Who will follow SeBalter?
You have almost a month to submit your song. The session ends on October 27th.
The 6 most important rules:
- The submitted song must be no longer than three minutes and no shorter than two minutes,
- Performers must be at least 16 years of age (as at 1 May 2015).
- The song may not have been published prior to 1 September 2014 on the radio, TV, Internet,
by public performance or any type of audio medium, etc.
- There are no requirements as to language, but the content of the song may not be political
or racist in nature, neither may it glorify violence.
- According to European Broadcasting Union rules, performers, lyricists and composers do not
need to be Swiss citizens or even resident in Switzerland.
- Entries will not be accepted from commercial, religious or non-profit organisations and
And don’t forget, you don’t need to be Swiss for participate in the Swiss selection.
The nine best songs on the website will progress to the “expert check.”
In the final, we’ll see three artists from SRF (German-language), two from RTS (French-language), and one from RSI (Italian-language).
So if you wanna take the chance, good luck! More news soon! ☺