Spanish national final date set
Frederik | On 10, Feb 2014
The selection will take place on February 22 in the city of Barcelona, with the winner being found by a combination of 50% jury and 50% televote.
- Ruth Lorenzo – “Dancing in the Rain” (Ruth Lorenzo / Jim Irvin / Julian Emery)
- Raúl – “Seguir sin ti” (William Duque & Domingo Sánchez)
- Jorge González – “Aunque se acabe el mundo” (Kiko Rodríguez / Bruno Nicolás / Leticia Fuentes / María José Fernández)
- Brequette – “Más (Run)” (Thomas G:son / Tony Sanchez)
- La Dama – “Estrella fugaz” (Melendi)
Spain will vote in the first semi-final, following the allocation draw.