Ten finalists revealed for new German national selection
It did not go over well when Germany internally selected Xavier Naidoo to represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016, after allegations racism and homophobia.
Now, after reverting to the national final format Unser Lied Für Stockholm, ten finalists have been revealed!
The ten finalists
- Avantasia – Mystery Of A Blood Red Rose
- Alex Diehl – Nur ein Lied
- Ella Endlich – Adrenalin
- Gregorian – Masters Of Chant
- Jamie-Lee Kriewitz – Ghost
- Joco – Full Moon
- Keøma – Protected
- Laura Pinski – Under The Sun We Are One
- Luxuslärm – Solange Liebe in mir wohnt
- Woods of Birnam – Lift Me Up (From The Underground)
The ten finalists have been selected from about 150 candidates, with several of the chosen names being succesful in Germany already.
The final will take place on February 25 at 20:15, hosted by Barbara Schöneberger, with the winner being selected solely by public vote through two voting rounds.
Photo: Ben Wolf / Universal