With four countries added to Eurovision in Concert, 28 are ready!
When this year’s Eurovision in Concert event takes place on Saturday in Amsterdam, it will be with a record-breaking 28 acts.
The organizers confirmed today that Bulgaria, Poland, Slovenia, and Ukraine will perform, upping the total to 28.
An amazing weekend
The previous record was set back in 2013, when 25 acts participated in the event.
“The team has been working really hard since October last year for this edition. We’re delighted that so many delegations accepted our invitation again to take part in the event. We never sold out as fast as this year’s edition which is something to be grateful for as well! We will do everything in our possibility to make sure it’s going to be an amazing weekend again for both artists and fans! We’re ready for it: let’s all Come Together in Amsterdam,” said Eurovision in Concert’s René Romkes to Eurovision.tv.
- Albania: Eneda Tarifa – Fairytale love
- Armenia: Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave
- Austria: Zoe – Loin d’ici
- Belarus: Ivan – Help You Fly
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Deen & Dalal feat. Ana Rucner & Jala –Ljubav Je
- Bulgaria: Poli Genova – If Love was a Crime
- Croatia: Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
- Cyprus: Minus One – Alter Ego
- Estonia: Jüri Pootsmann – Play
- France: Amir – J’ai Cherché
- Macedonia: Kaliopi – Dona
- Iceland: Greta Salóme – Hear Them Calling
- Israel: Hovi Star – Made of Stars
- Italy: Francesca Michielin – No Degree of Separation
- Latvia: Justs – Heartbeat
- Malta: Ira Losco – Walk on Water
- Moldova: Lidia Isac – Falling Stars
- Montenegro: Highway Trio – The Real Thing
- The Netherlands: Douwe Bob – Slow Down
- Norway: Agnete – Icebreaker
- Poland: Michal Szpak – Color of Your Life
- Romania: Ovidiu Anton – Moment of Silence
- Serbia: Sanja Vučić ZAA – Goodbye (Shelter)
- Slovenia: ManuElla – Blue and Red
- Spain: Barei – Say Yay
- Switzerland: Rykka – The Last of our Kind
- Ukraine: Jamala – 1944
- United Kingdom: Joe & Jake – You’re Not Alone
The event will be hosted by Dutch commentator Cornald Maas and previous Icelandic representative Hera Björk, once again at the Melkweg venue in Amsterdam. The show starts at 20:30.