Tickets for Eurovision 2016 to be released this Thursday!
Just in time for Christmas, the tickets for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 will be released this Thursday, November 26.
The official ticket partner this year is AXS.com. It is highly recommended to only purchase tickets through the official vendor.
The sale will begin at 10:00 CET and will be available for all nine shows; three jury shows, three family rehearsals, and three live shows. Prices start at 11 euros.
- Semi-Final 1 – Jury show – May 9, 21:00
- Semi-Final 1 – Family show – May 10, 15:00
- Semi-Final 1 – LIVE – May 10, 21:00
- Semi-Final 2 – Jury show – May 11, 21:00
- Semi-Final 2 – Family show – May 12, 15:00
- Semi-Final 2 – LIVE – May 12, 21:00
- Grand Final – Jury show – May 13, 21:00
- Grand Final – Family show – May 14, 13:00
- Grand Final – LIVE – May 14, 21:00
There is a limit of 10 tickets per person for the broadcast semi-finals, and a limit of 15 for the remaining semi-final shows. For the broadcast final, the limit is four per person, while the limit is eight for the other grand final shows.
As in previous years, fan packages sold through the OGAE fan clubs will allow Eurovision fans their own quota of tickets.
Unlike previous years, there is no mention from the EBU announcement concerning “ticket waves.” Previously, 25-50 % of the tickets were released in several waves, instead of selling everything at once.
The Globen website Q&A does mention that more tickets “might” be available later, as the stage and camera layouts are being finalized.
The announcement also reveals a preview of next year’s sponsors, as seen below.
Tickets can be bought online at AXS.com, or by phone through Stockholm Globe Arenas at +46 77-131 00 00.