Tonight: 8th German finalist to be found
Seven professional entries have already been found for the German selection Unser Song für Dänemark, among them Unheilig and Oceana.
Tonight, the line-up of the final will be complete when the eighth entry will be found among 10 wildcards, discovered through Youtube submissions.
The 10 wildcards:
- Ambre Vallet from Berlin will sing “Siehst Du Mich?”
- Bartosz from Lemgo will sing “Walk Away”
- Caroline Rose from Paris will sing “Amber Sky”
- Cassie Greene from Hamburg will sing “Not This Time”
- Elaiza from Berlin will sing “Is It Right”
- Max Krumm from Oberhausen will sing “Home”
- Melanie Schlüter from Frankenthal will sing “Run”
- Nicole Milik from Neuss will sing “I See Fire”
- Simon Glöde from Flensburg will sing “Blame It On The Boogie”
- Valentina from Cologne will sing “Love Is Gone”
Roman Lob, who represented Germany in 2012, will guest the show to perform his new single.
The Club Concert will air live from the Edelfettwerk Club in Hamburg at 22:10 CET, hosted by Barbara Schöneberger.
The German representative for Copenhagen will be found on March 13, when Unser Song für Dänemark airs.
Photos: eurovision.de / NDR