Tonight: Belarus selects for Eurovision 2016!
Time has come for Belarus to select the artist they want to see perform for them in Stockholm for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
Ten preselected artists are competing in a one-night final, live from Minsk, for the honor of representing their country.
- Aleksey Gross – Flame
- Sasha Zakharik – Glory Night
- Valeria Sadovskaya – Not Alone
- Radiovolna – Radiowave
- THE EM – Turn Around
- NAVI – Гэта зямля (This Land)
- IVAN (Aleksandr Ivanov) – Help You Fly
- Anastasia Malashkevich – Pray For Love
- Kirill Ermakov – Running To The Sun
- NAPOLI – My Universe
Tonight’s final will be hosted by Teo, who represented Belarus in Copenhagen for the Eurovision Song Contest 2014, along with his wife, Olga Ryzhikova.
Unlike many other national finals, tonight’s result will be decided entirely by televote, giving the Belarusian people full control.
The show starts at 20:00 CET and is scheduled to run until 00:00 CET.