Tonight: MGP 2015 final - Norway selects for Eurovision!
After reforming the concept of Melodi Grand Prix, the Norwegian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, it is time for the one-night show!
Tonight, at the Oslo Spektrum arena, 11 acts will compete to represent Norway this May in Vienna, Austria.
The 11 songs competing
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck (with orchestra)
- Raylee – Louder
- Tor & Bettan – All Over The World (with orchestra)
- Jenny Langlo – Next To You
- Ira Konstantinidis – We Don’t Worry
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake (with orchestra)
- Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza (with orchestra)
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me (with orchestra)
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella (with orchestra)
- Karin Park – Human Beings
The orchestra returns
As announced earlier, to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Eurovision, NRK has brought back the orchestra for the show. The orchestra has been missing since 1999, but tonight it will play for six of the competing songs.
It is up to the Norwegian public to decide who will represent them in Vienna. After the first round of voting is over, four songs will move on to a gold final. Voting will resume and the previous votes from the first round will be carried over.
Melodi Grand Prix 2015 airs live tonight, at 20:25 CET. The stream opens at 19:55 CET on the NRK.no/mgp website.