Tonight: Portugal decides for Eurovision 2015!
After two semi-finals completed the line-up for tonight’s final, Portugal is ready to select their artist and song for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015!
Six artists have made it to the final of Festival da Canção, but only one can win the ticket to Vienna.
- Leonor Andrade – “Há um mar que nos separa”
- Yola Dinis – “Outra vez primavera”
- Gonçalo Tavares – “Tu tens uma mágica” (Jury qualifier)
- Teresa Radamanto – “Um fado em Viena”
- Simone de Oliveira – “À espera das canções”
- José Freitas – “Mal menor (Ninguém me guia à razão)” (Jury qualifier)
Each show had two acts chosen by the public and one by a jury, but tonight’s result is decided fully by the Portugese public. The show will be hosted by Catarina Furtado and Júlio Isidro.
The final of Festival da Canção 2015 starts tonight at 22:25 CET.